Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Good Wednesday

Every Wednesday at the Sports Academy, me and a group of women get together to play volleyball. It's hard to describe how much I love playing volleyball. It's that much. It's honestly something I look forward to so much. It gives me a little break from Will, gives me interaction time with other women, plus it gives me a little exercise. Who wouldn't love that? So if you need me on a Wednesday night, you know where to find me.
But this picture just made my Wednesday even better. Want to know why? Because I went shopping today and got this new jacket for a great price. And although the price made me happy, something else made me way happier. The size. This jacket is a size...wait for it...wait for it...SMALL! Now I know that it's probably wrongly sized or just some random fluke, but I don't care! I don't think I've ever worn a small (or medium for that matter) in my life. When I was a kid going into juniors, I skipped straight to large or extra large. So this was an awesome small little victory for me! Now if only I could get my hips and legs to start shrinking....

No comments:

Post a Comment