Monday, April 30, 2012

Ripped in 30

I am finished with Ripped in 30. I lost 10 pounds during the last four weeks and many inches. I have updated my current weight and measurements into the chart if you want to see specifics.
Before Ripped in 30
After Ripped in 30
Today I started a new weight lifting program. Besides these videos, I have stuck only to cardio up to this point. But now I am going to lift 3 times a week as I do the program outlined in "The New Rules of Lifting for Women". If you are interested in lifting weights, this book is a must read. It is a 6 month program and hopefully by the end of it I'll be much stronger and looking good.


**I feel like most (if not all) of the weight I've lost has been from my waist up. My hips and legs really haven't changed that much, so I'm really hoping that weight lifting can help that along.

1 comment:

  1. Bobbi, you look so amazing! Your hard work is really paying off!

    ReplyDelete