Friday, April 13, 2012

Welcome!

Hello! And welcome to my new exercise blog. For those of you who follow my other blog, you already know a bit about me and when this journey started. For everyone else, feel free to check out the "About Me" tab for a little information on who I am and what made me start being healthy.

I decided I wanted to dedicate an entire blog to my new journey towards becoming healthy. I plan on posting about my workout routines, as well as healthy recipes that I enjoy. I figured not everyone would want to know every detail of my exercise regime, which is why I'm not just doing this on my family blog.

I'm really excited about this and know it will be to my benefit. This is mostly so I can see exactly what I am doing and how far I have come. But it would be awesome if it helped inspire someone else to start making healthy choices!

I try to take progress pictures about once a month, and will be uploading them in the corresponding tab above.

And while running will be one of my main focuses, this is not exclusively a "running blog". It will include all kinds of physical activities.

So let's get out there and start moving!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS! Thanks for posting, it will definitely be an inspiration for me!

    ReplyDelete